Friday, March 15, 2013

Paris is always a good idea.









Paris, France. Fashion capital. City of love. Home to the Lourve. The Eiffel Tower. It seems that Paris has it all; fashion, love, food, and adventure. However, when I visited Paris, I was not as impressed as I thought I would be. What kind of snobby 14 year old would be unimpressed by Paris? Well, apparently that was me. Maybe it was because I had to cover the entire city in two days, packed with tours and lack luster prepaid lunches. Now as I look back, I think I missed the true beauty of Paris. I think Paris is so beautiful because it is so slow paced and pretty. Everything is delicate and detailed. I now dream of gooing back and taking in the sights, the smells, the fashions, and most importantly, the people. If Paris really is the city of love and lights, I was clearly doing it wrong last time. This new found love of Paris has inspired this blog post with a collage of Parisian things.

 


Pinned Image
Pinned ImagePinned Image
paris

No comments:

Post a Comment