Thursday, May 17, 2012

Exploration.

So today I felt the need to get out and go for a walk to ease some frustration. Little did I know this would result in an almost 5 mile walk around the city. My feet are a little sore, but my spirit could not be brighter. I was feeling a little lonely before, but after exploring the city and enjoying myself alone, I felt much better and happier. Sometimes it's good to just get out and remind yourself of why you are where you are and all the wonderful things in life, and in my case, Boston.
Below is a little photo log of my trip.
Starting from the top left a view from the Charles, then an apartment on commonwealth that I love, then another picture of the Charles, and lastly, me.
Second row is an inlet from the Charles, then from another view, followed by a few more pictures of the water, and finally, the women's history statues on Commonwealth.

Overall, an exciting and beautiful day. Hopefully many more to come this summer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment