Monday, May 14, 2012

Hello Worldwide Web


This is one of those cliché blogs about a small town girl living out her big city dreams. I don’t intend to over embellish, create something magnificent, or be read by millions, but I do desire to share my love of life, the city, and fashion and incorporate it into a blog of my summer adventures.

I’m starting this as a summer project to keep me busy while working and playing in the great city of Boston. I just finished my freshman year at Emmanuel College, and what a whirlwind that was. From moving from a small town in New Hampshire to the big city of Boston, to making new friends, to the good and the bad; freshman year was a life changing experience.

This blog will probably be rough at first, but I hope to find a clearer direction as the summer goes on. As of right now, I’ll just be sharing Boston adventures and my favorite fashions, I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment