Sunday, February 24, 2013

A sad excuse for a blog.

I'm so inconsistent at blogging. I really love to write and blog but I find myself not having the time. I think this is good though, because it shows I have things to do which hopefully means I actually have a life...

Anyways, for this blog post, I want to focus on being young. As a college student, everyone always tells me these are the best years of my life and that when these four short years are over and I have to enter the real world, I'll constantly wish I could go back. Last year I didn't believe it was true. But now I could not be a bigger proponent of it. College has been full of some of the craziest, most exciting, scariest, exhilarating, and best experiences of my life. I have been so exposed to so many different people and learned so much from those around me and been able to grow so much myself. I'm not even halfway done, and I am already dreading graduation. Although I won't hate not having homework and learning about science and other subject irrelevant to my future career.

But what made me ant to blog about this was this that I came across on Pinterest:

Pinned Image 
It's too true, and the 20s are some of the best years of your life. When else can you stay out until 4 am and not have to worry about anything other than sleeping the next day?

As a new 20 something, I have become a firm believer that it is now more than ever to grab every opportunity you get in life. Make good choices, make mistakes, fall in love, get your heartbroken, waste your money; do it all now, because you may never be so free from responsibility ever again in your life. Now I'm not saying go crazy and do something that would get you arrested, but just remember that life is short and we should enjoy it while we can. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment