Monday, February 4, 2013

Almost two months later...

I keep taking hiatus' from this blog. It's really a problem. Either it means my life is too busy and exciting to blog, or I'm too lazy. I'll leave that question up for argument. Anyways, I REALLY want to seriously commit to blogging this time. This semester I only have classes two days a week and since I turned down an internship opportunity, I want to consistently blog this semester. Not only will it help me clearly align my thoughts and things that I like, but it will also help to to have writing samples, should I decide to move into the PR world and need examples. Anyways, I want to post later tonight on my best finds on Pinterest of the week. I need to start with something simple, then build to bigger things. That will be posted later. If I have time.... I guess I am busy, question answered :)

No comments:

Post a Comment