Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Life is good.

It's hard to believe that less than a week ago I was on the verge of a mental breakdown because I thought I was going to bomb my math test, which I ended up getting a 91 on (either I underestimated myself or the studying worked.) Today, while I am exhausted, my spirits could not be higher. This past week has been a whirlwind of surprisingly good things. I got into my study abroad program, had an amazing weekend, did well on my math test, and tonight I met an alumni of my school that is doing everything I want to do. I think this week has taught me that while I get down sometimes, life is never as horrible as I imagine it to be. Sure, I may be a poor college student struggling to find out what I want to do with my life and dealing with the highs and lows of a college social life, but at the end of the day, I can truly say I am content with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment